Middleburgh Rotary COVID-19 Business Relief Fund
Please consider donating to Middleburgh Rotary
This grant has been established for Village of Middleburgh businesses who are struggling because of the Covid-19 situation. The funding was donated as a result of the great love and generosity of current and former Middleburgh residents. Our town's people and businesses are struggling because of the Covid-19 virus, and we want them to hear us loud and clear: we support you and appreciate everything you do for this village, town and county. The setup, donations, and organization of this fund is our way of paying you back for helping make Middleburgh a fantastic place to live.
If you would like to print out the form and mail it, please download the fill-able .pdf file. However, we recommend filling out the online form below. You can mail the printed application to:
Middleburgh Rotary Club, P.O. Box 1100, Middleburgh, NY, 12122
Requirements to apply:
- You have a business in the Village of Middleburgh
- Your business - in the best of intentions - plans on reopening after the Covid-19 situation
- All businesses are required to submit a 3-month income statement (first quarter of 2020)
- All businesses are required to submit revenues from March-April 2019 and from March until the date of application in 2020
- All businesses are required to submit a complete business W-9 Form.
- All applications are to be completed and submitted by Friday, May 1st at midnight